This product makes an ideal bowrider brush, deck boat brush or yacht brush. The Boat Lover’s Towel round brush is great for cleaning your vessel’s instrument panel as well as the small and hard-to-reach areas that are inaccessible to larger brushes. The soft nylon bristle has low moisture absorption properties, making it excellent for wet applications. Nylex fiber has a good memory and returns to its original shape after use.
Advantages of our Brush
- Safe for all finishes
- Synthetic Nylex fiber resists chemicals
- Round shape helps protect against dings
- Standard thread accommodates a variety of pole options
- Fits the Boat Lover’s Towel extension pole
How to Use
- Using a hose, rinse your boat completely to remove loose dirt.
- Fill a bucket with water and soap; dip the brush into the bucket.
- Using the wet brush, apply soap and water to the area to be cleaned.
- Clean small areas at a time, rinsing each immediately so the soap doesn’t dry and leave a film.
- Don't scrub too hard; let the soap do the work.
- Rinse the brush in your bucket as often as needed.
- For the final rinse, remove the nozzle from your hose and let water run down; this helps prevent water beading and spotting.
- Use only soap specifically made for boat cleaning; household cleaners are harsh and may damage boat surfaces.
- Rinse your brush after use to prolong its life.
- 4.5 in. diameter