When you're looking for the best boat cleaning products, look no further than our Boat Lover's™, The Absorber®. With over 3 sq. ft. of super drying power, it is vastly superior to a terrycloth towel and a leather chamois The Absorber's uniform, sponge-like pore structure enhances capillary attraction, that allows you to dry everything faster and easier. Often imitated, never duplicated, its proprietary manufacturing process ensures that there is no other drying product quite like the Absorber.
For those in the yachting and boating world, the phrase "Don't leave the dock without it" certainly applies to the Absorber®. Handy for fast and thorough wipe downs of dew, spills, splashes and swimmers, the Absorber is used professionally and recreationally on lakes and oceans throughout the world.
The Absorber Makes the Perfect First Mate
- Super-absorbent, which means you spend less time drying and more time enjoying your boat
- Soft on your hands and easy on your boat
- Won’t scratch and is safe to use on all finishes
- Resists mold and mildew
- Unharmed by grease and cleaning chemicals
- Comes in a handy tube for storing on your boat or at home
- Machine washable
How to Use
- Before using for the first time, rinse by hand with warm water or in the washing machine with liquid detergent and warm water.
- For large surfaces like the hull of a boat, lay The Absorber flat across the surface, and then drag it across to dry.
- When it’s wet, just wring it out and The Absorber is ready to go again!
- After use, rinse well, wring out and place in the storage tube while damp. The Absorber’s anti-mold and anti–mildew technology prevents rotting and extends the towel’s life.
- If you allow The Absorber to air dry, it will become stiff. Simply rehydrate in warm water and it come back to life, ready to use again.
- With proper care, The Absorber lasts for years.
- We recommend that you wash the product regularly. If you don’t, the soiled Absorber may acquire an odor or grow mildew inside the storage tube.
- When using a washing machine, wash or rinse The Absorber with other towels of the same or similar colors.
- Do not use with fabric softener or bleach.
- Do not dry in the dryer.
Sizes and Colors
- 27 in. x 17 in.
- Available in tan, blue, aqua, purple, neon yellow and red
The Absorber XL:
- 29 in. x 18 in.
- Available in tan and blue
See what other Boat Owners have to Say
“A friend brought me back an Absorber from Florida in 1988. I wiped down yachts with it for ten years and used it on windows and cars ever since. The plastic container is long gone but The Absorber still works like new. If that doesn't show value for money, I don't know what does.”
— D. W. Langley
“I have several and one is over 20 years old and still great. Fantastic product.”
— Bruce, Miami